Dj's United

'michael Jackson Was Murdered For His Money' Says Sister La To

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya Jackson has revealed that she believes the late singer was killed for his money in a conspiracy.

In interviews with Sunday newspapers, La Toya said several people were responsible for the King of Pop's death.

"He was surrounded by a bad circle," La Toya said, as quoted by the Mail On Sunday.

"Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that."

She added: "Michael was worth more than a billion dollars. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them.

She also told the News Of The World that she knew the identity of the people she believes are responsible.

"Michael was murdered," she said. "And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."

Jackson revealed that her younger brother had previously expressed his fears that people were out to get him.

"A couple of years ago Michael told me he was worried that people were out to get him," she said. "'They're gonna kill me for my publishing. They want my catalogues and they're gonna kill me for these.' I knew something terrible was going to happen."

Millions of dollars in cash and jewellery were taken from Jackson's house on the day of his death, his sister also alleges.

From the day Princess Diana was killed in the accident I have never bought a tabloid newspaper, for the same reasons as what is happening with MJ now.

The tabloids seem to be able to print anything once somebody has died :rant:

There will be all sorts of conspiracy theories coming out over the next few months.

Jim