Dj's United

I have a DAP Soundmate 15 inch powered sub which also has 2 stereo outputs for a pair of full range speakers. It originally was the bass bin for a 3 box system but I do not have any full range speakers with this so it can be used as just a sub or you can match it up with some full range cabs of your own...I used to use some Celestion 10s with this to good effect.

So...what you get is the bass bin which has a 15 inch dedicated bass driver with built in 300w amplifier, it also has 2 x 150w built in amplifiers for a pair of full range speakers. It has XLR ins and links and speakon outs for the top cabs. It has 3 volume knobs...1 for each full range cab and 1 for the bass driver. It has foam covered steel grill, cooling fans, IEC mains input, 35mm pole mounting hole, strong bar handles and very decent wheels.

This is all working and in good condition an is ready to use as a bass bin or you can add 2 full range cabs to use it as a full system for about 100-125 people. I'm looking for the best offer and willing to haggle.