Dj's United

Grand Hotel Blackpool

Never done it but when are you there Dan?...just wondered if by chance its this coming Sat 1 August as I am at the Hilton on the sea front and I am in Blackpool most of the afternoon and evening as I am doing music and PA in the church and then back-ground and MCing in the afternoon and party in the evening so if by chance you are there this Saturday I will have a bit of spare time at some point so it would be nice to meet up and say hello.

Never done it but when are you there Dan?...just wondered if by chance its this coming Sat 1 August as I am at the Hilton on the sea front and I am in Blackpool most of the afternoon and evening as I am doing music and PA in the church and then back-ground and MCing in the afternoon and party in the evening so if by chance you are there this Saturday I will have a bit of spare time at some point so it would be nice to meet up and say hello.

Hi Andy.

Not working there, other end of country. smile icon

Just wondered if anyone had any bookings there. Apparently the Grand Hotel burnt down on Monday night.

Road closures remain in place on Withnell Road, Station Road and Lytham Road.

BBC story link

That's a shame, just thought you had a job coming up there and wanted to know what the place was like.

scccchhhmokin! LOL

(hopefully no-one was hurt or i'll regret this comment)

----------------------------

Thanks ... Dave

Wired For Sound Discos