Dj's United

Looking For A Couple Of Uv Cannons

Hi All

This is my first post, so hope this is ok to ask here.

I'm after a couple of UV cannons to purchase. I'm based in Gloucestershire. Just wondered if anybody had any secondhand ones they're looking to sell?

Thanks in advance

Adam

iv got a source uv cannon, only used twice £50.00.

WWW.HONKYTONKSULTIMATEDISCOS.COM

Hi All

This is my first post, so hope this is ok to ask here.

I'm after a couple of UV cannons to purchase. I'm based in Gloucestershire. Just wondered if anybody had any secondhand ones they're looking to sell?

Thanks in advance

Adam

Hi there,

There is 400w cannon for sale in Cash Converters in Ipswich (not sure of how much). I know thats a fair distance from you but they might be able to transfer it to a branch in your area if you were keen.....?

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Glenn

Glenn Knights.

Mirage Moblile Disco

Wickham Market

Suffolk.

www.miragemobiledisco.co.uk

Be careful of using UV cannons in a mobile disco setting where they are close to the audience, perhaps rigged overhead on a truss, etc facing intop peoples faces.

They can be very damaging to the eyes at those sort of ranges, only people don't notice it because of the wavelength of light. If you put a 400w whitelight at the same position you'd soon have people complaining.

You can get good sealed 4ft units from Thomann with reflectors which give surprisingly good coverage (better than my cannons at short range) whilst being much safer and cheaper.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/dts_uv-strahler.htm (inc lamp)

Apologies if you knew this already

DIY plans and pro audio related technical discussions

www.speakerplans.com/forum

I have a 4ft UV light and its poor really only seems to light up anything within three feet of it.

shame there is no non degrading led uv lights out there that give the effect we all crave with non of the arc eye probs

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26