Dj's United

Nope, i'm just glad that its a change of date rather than a change of mind. Several Weddings have already been moved to 2010 which were originally to be held this Summer and Autumn. Provided the venue and timescale is the same, I keep the originally agreed price.

The only exception to this rule, is if the booking is moved more than 12 months into the future, in which case there would be a small increase due to the fact that my prices increase on a linear basis to reflect inflation, predicted fuel costs and any other license fee's which may hit the industry in the future.

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

On the most instances no.

If the venue is gonna be a different county, thats a different kettle of fish :)

GDK Entertainments

Raising The Standards In Entertainment

M 0783 529 5169

E info@gdkentertainments.co.uk

Nope, i'm just glad that its a change of date rather than a change of mind. Several Weddings have already been moved to 2010 which were originally to be held this Summer and Autumn. Provided the venue and timescale is the same, I keep the originally agreed price.

The only exception to this rule, is if the booking is moved more than 12 months into the future, in which case there would be a small increase due to the fact that my prices increase on a linear basis to reflect inflation, predicted fuel costs and any other license fee's which may hit the industry in the future.

Agree with the Big Mc

But would add that there might be an increase if it is moved say from non wedding season to main wedding season date, or if it were say a main night like NYE etc

Nik