Dj's United

Most Annoying Tv Advert

Okay, which advert do you currently find the most annoying?. What is the one most likely to make you leave the room to put the kettle on?

For me, previously it was the DFS adverts, with the over excited familes who seem to treat going to to the local furniture sale like a trip to Disney land.

But now it has to be the Green Army aviva adverts :devil:

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

I find I'm watching TV less and less, so my 'most annoying' advert from a while back is the Oatabix one.

It doesn't make me want to sing-a-long or smile.. I'd cringe!

Got to be that "go compare" advert where there's that fat bloke singing like an operatic tenor in a coffee shop. I would gladly compare what his face looked like before and after i'd hit it with a shovel.

Craig

Dance Sounds Disco

http://www.discosheffield.co.uk

That one with the incessant chinese or indian high pitched singing woman and a guy goes to some godforsaken factory in some dirty hole and is made to drink some putrid orange sludge that he gets all over his top lip. I think it might be for some financial institution.

Got to be that "go compare" advert where there's that fat bloke singing like an operatic tenor in a coffee shop. I would gladly compare what his face looked like before and after i'd hit it with a shovel.

Amen to that I hate that advert :lame: