Dj's United

The other night I was reminiscing about my childhood.

One of the adverts I remember from the 60s was for Double Diamond, with it's little ditty "A Double Diamond works wonders, works wonders, works wonders. A Double Diamond works wonders, so drink some today!".

This was also in the days of black and white television, I remember knowing that the television was due for packing in when it started getting a black hole/shadow in the centre of the screen, which would get larger and larger until it was so big it consumed most of the screen LOL

Jim

The other night I was reminiscing about my childhood.

One of the adverts I remember from the 60s was for Double Diamond, with it's little ditty "A Double Diamond works wonders, works wonders, works wonders. A Double Diamond works wonders, so drink some today!".

This was also in the days of black and white television, I remember knowing that the television was due for packing in when it started getting a black hole/shadow in the centre of the screen, which would get larger and larger until it was so big it consumed most of the screen LOL

Jim

I remember as a really young child, before we had a TV of our own, I used to go round to my rich aunties to watch Noddy on her set. To my delight we soon got a new TV of our own, but, probably due to scheduling changes, Noddy was not on our TV when I sat down to watch it, I was reduced to tears.

Edited by disco4hire

New Site Clouds Disco