Dj's United

Help People!

Just looking for a few song ideas for a civil partnership I have took a booking for on saturday,has anyone done one of these before.

I am just not sure what to expect lol

Just looking for a few song ideas for a civil partnership I have took a booking for on saturday,has anyone done one of these before.

I am just not sure what to expect lol

I attended a civil partnership with Carmen a few years ago. It was a great party, lots of 70's and 80's dance/disco - the couple were in their 50's, but had friends and family (one of the guys was Carmens boss) - so apart from a few guys with arms around each other (just like my wedding! lol) it would have hard to tell the difference from a normal wedding.

Ask the client and his / her partner perhaps?.

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

Don't think that just because it is a civil partnership that it will be 5 hours of the village people.

The room will be full of people that have gone to a "wedding", just the same toddlers to grannies.

Get in touch with the clients and find out what THEY want, we have no idea of their music choices.

Jim

Don't think that just because it is a civil partnership that it will be 5 hours of the village people.

The room will be full of people that have gone to a "wedding", just the same toddlers to grannies.

Get in touch with the clients and find out what THEY want, we have no idea of their music choices.

Jim

What's wrong with the Village People?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-merv/ymca.gif

The 3 that I have done have been the same format as a heterosexual wedding.

But speak to the couple to see what they want.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.