Dj's United

Hi Guys,

After months of threatening to get an online presence I have finally had time to sit down and get something worked out.

My attempt is at www.no1partydj.com and I would appreciate your thoughts and any spelling or grammar errors that you might pick up on.

Any suggestions of what I could add would also be great.

Thanks,

Rich.

well done for taking the plunge and getting a on-line presence!

my only observations are that the colour of font and background mean that reading the blue links at the bottom is very difficult .

and the scroll box in the middle seems unnecessary , it might look more pleasing on the eye and easier to navigate if it was just a plain page?

I too am working on getting my own site up and running and i hve found this quite difficult to get the look i am after and arrange everyone involved to get there act together ..my son is a graphic designer his mate is a web guru so you would think it would be easy lol

once again well done and good luck in your online future

All the best

Rob

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

woah i got the wrong site lol

yours is www.no1partydj.com

i was looking at www.no1partydjs.com

yours is much better looking in my opinion ...scrub what i said i just threw the addy in google the first time .. silly me

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

• 2 weeks later...

Looks quite good

I built mine from scratch using Dreamweaver CS3. It's good when you get a result. Well done Rik

Kind Regards

Paul

Scunthorpe

Paul's Karaoke Entertainment

Big Screen Karaoke

We Aim To Please

WHy did you choose no1partydj when no1partydjs.com existed...

Some guy did that to me and i was well p:cense:sed off until some of his clients came to my site but I'm sure the reverse is also sure mine are going to his site..??

Your site does look really good though

Paul

www.limerickdj.com

• 11 months later...

WHy did you choose no1partydj when no1partydjs.com existed...

Some guy did that to me and i was well p:cense:sed off until some of his clients came to my site but I'm sure the reverse is also sure mine are going to his site..??

Your site does look really good though

Paul

"Rich has the energy and enthusiam " might want to correct to enthusiasm?

Nice site a few aspects I mell 'borrow' for when I re-do mine :D

Just two aspects I found, the first is the bright yellow font, was quite a strain to read after a while as I wear glasses as it appeared to be glowing and secondly in the FAQ area it states

Q: Can I speak to the DJ before the function?

A: After we have received your completed requests sheet, we will gladly arrange for one of our DJ's to telephone you at your convenience to discuss your party with you.

This reads as though you are an agency and not acting on your own as I believe you are.

Well done and good luck with it :D

Eh? Guys!, the OP posted this topic almost 12 months ago, and hasn't been back to it since, in fact he hasn't visited the Forum since he replied on this thread back on October 8th 2009!. I suspect, that he got the review and all of the help with his website that he needed / wanted and then sodded off again.

Good 1st attempt -

Easy to navigate

Clear, easy to follow information

Only downsides for me are

Design looks a bit dated (Retro sci fi??)

Front page shows an allen and heath mixer but in gallery your not using that mixer!!

Personal pics and gallery could be better - some look dated

Anyway much more important than all that is getting listed on search engines!!!

There are some good guides online including on here so go get em!

All Anthems Disco - Mobile Disco / DJ Hire - Cornwall