Dj's United

hi all joined last month just getting round to introducing myself, I started dj'ing as a hobby many years ago.and after running a pub for a year and doing the warm up sets for our regular dj, i was getting quite a few compliments and people asking me to play at there partys etc. A year later i have all my own kit and enough to do 2 gigs in one night and a few dj's that help out , all this while still running my own gardening business which i have run for the last six years, which i can promise you has knackerd me out. so will be giving it up to concentrate fully on discos . we currently have regular weekend slots at 2 of our local pubs here in wimborne in dorset and also local social clubs, christmas and new year looking busy . roll on 2010 when i want to get onto the wedding circuit. i must addmit though i am still learning as allways !!! and will be looking for some advice on tech etc. look forward to chating soon :D

:welcome: to the forum

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.