Dj's United

Speakon(bridge)

i am gonna run 2 amps in bridge to drive a double 18" bass bin,the bridge input is a speakon connection,bridge is always positive to positve,but on a speakon connector theres a + and a minus,so do i just join both wires and put it into the plus,then plug it in?or can i use the normal speaker terminals,ie red to red?

perhaps you could clarify what you mean a bit more

you are going to use TWO amps to run one dual 18" cab?

also what make/model are the amps, some kick out on different terminals

bridge is always positive to positve, but on a speakon connector theres a + and a minus,so do i just join both wires and put it into the plus,then plug it in

i find this rather worrying, i think you need to expand more on the equipment being used

perhaps you could clarify what you mean a bit more

you are going to use TWO amps to run one dual 18" cab?

also what make/model are the amps, some kick out on different terminals

i find this rather worrying, i think you need to expand more on the equipment being used

lol,2 warrior is1000w amps will be used to drive 1 dual 18" bass bin which is 1200w rms,so 1 amp=1 speaker,2 amps=2 speakers,the speakers are wired on there own so i can run 2 amps to drive them.i did use a peavey cs800x in bridge mode on its own to drive this bass bin,but it keeps going thermol on me as its not got the power,the 2 warriors will give me a lot more head room(800w) so should be fine,just want to no how to wire the speakon connector!hope this kind of explains lol

as superstardeejay has mentioned, the is1000 has a bridge output

no special wiring needed

just go normal speakon to speakon +1 -1 to +1 -1, it even says this next to the Bridge Socket

i presume the drivers are 8 ohms each? If not, the warrior amp isnt designed for 4 ohms bridged

as superstardeejay has mentioned, the is1000 has a bridge output

no special wiring needed

just go normal speakon to speakon +1 -1 to +1 -1, it even says this next to the Bridge Socket

i presume the drivers are 8 ohms each? If not, the warrior amp isnt designed for 4 ohms bridged

thanks,i looked at the manual,bit confusing so normal connection it is then,yeah the drivers are 8 ohms each 600w rms,gonna use these amps saturday,bargain,2 brand new for £100,lets hope they are up to the job lol