Dj's United

Led Moonflower Required

Does anyone know of an LED moonflower that still has the rotating mirrors and gobos, the only difference is that instead of a halogen bulb it has an LED light source, as most LED moonflowers just seem to be a cluster of LEDs that flash.

Thanks

I have never seen one but i believe american DJ did one called a tri warp LED but i think its been discontinued although the video is still on youtube discontinued Tri warp clicky

I too would like a fixture with proper gobos moonflower with mirrors etc and DMX but i havent found one yet

Edited by Robster
Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

i was hoping they were going to up the LED power and make it DMX , with changeable gobos , but then i woke up and fell in my porridge. Before that i was dreaming of a LED messenger with a SD card slot for bigger memory of messages and programmed scenes that could be stored on the card.

you never know they may have the same dreams one day

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

ive seen a real life demo of the new prolight exercet led light a couple of weeks ago, its due in December i think?

its quite impressive, the gobo's are ridiculously sharp (sharper than the exercet) and the colours are rich. The usual problem is brightness, id estimate its above a 100w effect but not quite 250w