Dj's United

Pure Light Tri Beam Pl 182

During one of my gigs last week, whilst packing up, when the pub was still full, someone has robbed the interlocking key from the back of my light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Does anyone know, where i can get a spare key for the

PURE LIGHT TRI BEAM LASER - MODEL PL182

I could really do with this, as the Laser is spot on, and has been really good for me.

Any information, help or contacts, of where I could possibly get my hands on one, would be greatly appreciated.

(If anyone has a spare, I would quite happily pay a small amount for the key).

Thanks Very Much,

Wayne

Domain Disco / Karaoke

:ouch:

I have tried a few Lighting Suppliers, and its either they actually dont know where I can look for this onformation on who to contact, or they cant be bothered telling me if they can help, or they just dont want to.

Can anyone oblige in my hour of need from this forum?

Many Thanks,

Wayne

Domain Disco / Karaoke

:damn:

The UK importer of Purelight was DDK Leisure of Doncaster, they trade online as UK Wholesale Ltd.

uk wholesale

I doubt they'll want to supply just a key, the best solution would be to replace the key and switch assembly complete, you'll also get a spare key.

keyswitch example

The UK importer of Purelight was DDK Leisure of Doncaster, they trade online as UK Wholesale Ltd.

uk wholesale

Interesting, I had a mailshot from them in the post the other day - Not sure if I ever signed up at all (might been via ebay though?). Guess they supply pretty much anyone. Bit dubious about using a .org domain though (.orgs should be used for non-profits organisations, although anyone can register them).

Cheers

David

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]

uk wholesale

I doubt they'll want to supply just a key, the best solution would be to replace the key and switch assembly complete, you'll also get a spare key.

keyswitch example

we can supply all spare parts for the purelight range. inc a key. a set of 2 keys are only £5 delivered free. thanks

0871 91 809 41

www.ukwholesale.org

If you do go for a new keyswitch, remember that the key must not be able to be withdrawn when in the on position

DIY plans and pro audio related technical discussions

www.speakerplans.com/forum

Thank you very much one and all for your help and comments.

Cant wait to get the keys, and get the laser back and part of my setup.

Thanks again all.

Wayne

Domain Disco / Karaoke.