Dj's United

Weekend 18th - 20th December 2009

With the snow upon us it going to be harder getting to venues so take extra care.

For me Friday & Saturday at my Hertfordshire 5* venue.Friday night I am working with Faces of Disco as seen on Britains Got Talent so should be interesting I will post some photos....

So Over to you

Edited by Raymilkybarkid

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Had a fantastic night Full dance floor from the time I started... Faces of Disco were a pleasure to work with and put on a very funny original show, the roar of laughter when the boys started using masks of the management team.

Top song from last night was Kings Of Leon - Sex On fire.

Most requested song so far this christmas so far has been: -

Cheryl Cole - Fight for This Love

but closely followed by: -

Alexandra Burke - Broken Heels

I did manage to get some photos which I will post when I get a spare 5 mins.

Looking forward to tonight now

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Glad it was a good one Ray. Shame I couldn't chat longer - was gagging for a "comfort break" and Liverpool St Station was good.

No gigs for me, last night was my company christmas party. I stayed in a hotel rather than worry about buses and trains at 1am+.

Spent lots of my companies money, and quite a bit of my own :damn:

Probably out again tonight....

Next gig is Christmas Eve for me!

Evening gents :D

Not a bad week for me,

Monday - Xmas party for The London Stock Exchange. Around 3 - 400 people and they danced all night including the CEO!!!! Had them singing usual party songs.

Friday - Xmas party for The Bank Of England. Around 4 - 500 people and again partied from start to finish. Had them singing Sex On Fire chorus, sounded superb, as well as the usual party tracks including Living On A Prayer.

Saturday - Surprise 21st Birthday. Only about 40 people made it but they still had a good time and sang along to a couple of songs. Was given a £15 tip which was really nice.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while but been very busy with one thing and another.

Chris J