Dj's United

I was waiting for you to go and buy some Rob and tell us what you thought. Are you considering getting them instead of the mackie v2's ?

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

I was waiting for you to go and buy some Rob and tell us what you thought. Are you considering getting them instead of the mackie v2's ?

I've read some indifferent reviews of the Mackie SRM 450 V2. Most reckon the version 1 are the better speaker apart from the weight of them :spin:

i wonder is thats why the priced dropped. they were £999 early part of last year and now you can pick them up for a lot less.

Have you looked at other options to the rcf. HK, Kx audio, JBL. The trouble is finding a retailer with different options in stock to demo. I reckon i would have to travel a fair bit to find somewhere.

I have arranged to borrow a pair of RCF 312's for my next gig and will also borrow a pair of mackie 350's to do a quick test during setup.

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

• 9 months later...

ive jsut got a set of kx audio speakers... a pair of kx1.5 subs & a pair of kx12 tops!

after hearing the kx & kv2 speakers at my last big gig... i knew the w-audio stuff i had, had to be replaced!

ok, bloody expensive upgrade... but im well chuffed with the sound, very hifi like and smooth... and the complete set is much lighter than my old active w-audio kit too.

i emailed kx direct and arranged a deal... obviously already knew what they sounded like... of course build quality is top notch, and would expect it to be at this price range ;)

cant recommend this company enough!

Regards

Matt (mjmac)

www.zeroradio.co.uk