Dj's United

New Weapon For The Digital/cd Dj

For all those laptop dj's out there who still carry round a seperate cd kit and a box of cd's.

Numark Mixdeck

Granted it looks a bit cheap and is based on the new numark NDX 800 table top cd/mp3/midi controller but look at the possibilities. Twin CD, Hdd Controller Midi controller and mixer all in one with an ipod dock thrown in.

It has taken the cd mix idea to the next level and im sure many will follow

•Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and Universal Dock for iPod

•Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, iPod, computers, and external inputs

•Record your set to iPod and listen later

•Mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and complete controls for iPod

•Studio-quality computer interface for up to 24–bit, 88.2kHz audio

•Outputs (all stereo): Main (balanced XLR & RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Deck 1 (RCA), Deck 2 (RCA), Cue (1/8” & 1/4”)

•Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser

•Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters

•Control MIDI software with no timecode needed via USB

•CD direct outputs for use with timecode interfaces

•Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance

•Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry

•Slide BPM ±6, 12, 25, and 100% or bend with pitch buttons

•Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM

•Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues

•Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse

•Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback

•Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader

•Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation

INCLUDES:

•MIXDECK universal DJ system

•USB cable

•Audio driver CD

•Power supply

•Quick start guide

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

i can see the benefits and down sides ..

still need a mixer if you want more mic channels or different sources no built in effects for microphnes so useless for karaoke as it is.

hey mister can you play my ... type people would be around your decks all the time if you let them once know that you have ipod playback etc

lots of things in one unit , if it fails your up the creek without a paddle.

legalities of playing other peoples downloaded mp3 content at a public performance

apart from that it is a interesting solution a one size fits all approach if the parts were modular but locked together to form a unit that would be interesting and more costly no doubt.. but i am always worried when so many things get integrated into one unit..

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

lots of things in one unit , if it fails your up the creek without a paddle.

Thats always put me off integrated units. I like seperate items with individual psu's and always carry enough gear to swap something out if a problem arises. a lot of people just use laptops with no backup and thats a brave move.

Gaffer over the ipod dock!

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk