Dj's United

A Lightweight Cd/mixer Case

Hi all

I decided last night that lugging my gemini cd/mixer case up 3 flights of stairs was hard work :damn:

Does anyone know where I can buy a good quality case which doesn't weigh a tonne?

I use Gator Cases and find them very good. Light, well built and not over priced.

Keith

Hi all

I decided last night that lugging my gemini cd/mixer case up 3 flights of stairs was hard work :damn:

Does anyone know where I can buy a good quality case which doesn't weigh a tonne?

Gator has been mentioned already and they're very good. There are other, less expensive, brands offering ABS cases of this type.

Flightcase Warehouse have one for around £65 with these features:

•ABS Heavy Duty Plastic

•2u(90mm)rack space at the front

•6u (270mm)slanted mixer space on top

•4u (180mm) rack space at the rear

•Removable front and rear doors

•Cable access on the rear door

That should accommodate a 19" mixer and twin CD controller on the top face plus a CD drawer unit on the front face. Other sizes are available. Lower prices may be found on Ebay.

:Thumbup:

Gator has been mentioned already and they're very good. There are other, less expensive, brands offering ABS cases of this type.

Flightcase Warehouse have one for around £65 with these features:

•ABS Heavy Duty Plastic

•2u(90mm)rack space at the front

•6u (270mm)slanted mixer space on top

•4u (180mm) rack space at the rear

•Removable front and rear doors

•Cable access on the rear door

That should accommodate a 19" mixer and twin CD controller on the top face plus a CD drawer unit on the front face. Other sizes are available. Lower prices may be found on Ebay.

Great find Steve :Thumbup:

:Thumbup:

Great find Steve :Thumbup:

Try Paul at Penlyon Electrical on 0121 359 4047 he may be able to give you an excellent quote on a Gator case. Mention my name.

Keith