Dj's United

Hi All,

Ok this is on a couple of other forums but want to invite anyone on here that has not seen it.

We are having a DJ Meet for the Beds, Herts & Bucks areas. But anyone else that can make it from other areas feel free.

The plan is to meet here at 7.00pm on the 3rd of March...

http://www.redhot-wo...ynes/index.html

Now this is being posted up on 2 or 3 different forums so can you please confirm you are coming by adding your name to the list below.....

1. Gavin

Thanks

Gavin

Gavin, can you correct the URL link? Its not working.

I may be interested in this, depending on distance (working in Elstree).

Also, it would be helpful to detail what is planned for the night - Beers (or water for me..)+Curry, or Chat+Gear demos?

Cheers,

Jason

Sorry link dont work

try this one http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/

Gavin, can you correct the URL link? Its not working.

I may be interested in this, depending on distance (working in Elstree).

Also, it would be helpful to detail what is planned for the night - Beers (or water for me..)+Curry, or Chat+Gear demos?

Cheers,

Jason

Just drinks and food they serve a selection of food from around the world. Indian, chinese, italian etc. Something for everyone.

No gear demos etc. But If we meet and then this is something people want I could arrange a venue for next time.

Edited by DJGAVT

Hi,

Its over 1hr for me (I assume this is Milton Keynes - the site has 3 locations).

Probably not going to make it mid-week due to work commitments. Not much chance of getting away early these days :(

If you plan a Sunday with a bit more structure, I'd love to come.

Jason