Dj's United

Kam Vr250 - Twin Fx Laser

i am demoing this laser for the music shop i have used for 17 years, they only got the one in and that was the demo, now i have it for 4 weeks on demo with option to buy, allready these are not available around merseyside till end of april.

anyone else got it or considering it?????????

used last week on gig very bright, and solid patterns, it is DMX but used sound to light feature with mini remote for on off. very good and great feedback from audience.

ANY VIEWS OR COMMENTS???

DJ FOGGY

PROFESSIONAL DJ+KJ+SOLO VOCALIST

WEDDING SINGER+COVERED UP DUO

TRADITIONAL SCOTTISH PIPER

S.I.A LICENCED DOOR SUPERVISOR

COVERING NORTH WEST AND UK

WEB SITE=www.makemyday2012.co.uk

E-MAIL: djfpromos2@yahoo.co.uk

MOBILE: 07591 755 743

PLI: YES

PAT TESTED: YES

MU MEMBER 490895

CRB CLEARED 09th Feb 2011

• 1 month later...

after using this laser for 2 months on various gigs, stand alone and also with a kam 40mw green laser also, on dj and singing gigs, i have decided to purchase and recommend this laser to all whom use them or considering lasers.

i was and still am impressed with this twin laser especially as the colours are red and violet.

:Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup:

DJ FOGGY

MU MEMBER 490895

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

after using this since my purchase i have had and get so much positive feedback from clients and venues as i use it with my kam 40w green laser, so all 3 are incredibly effective as my centre pieces on my deck stand.

i have recently added a haze machine and the haze holds longer in the air so the laser beams and patterns are more enhanced, so if you got or getting a laser consider getting a haze machine for the lasting effect.

DJ FOGGY

MU MEMBER 490895

after using this since my purchase i have had and get so much positive feedback from clients and venues as i use it with my kam 40w green laser, so all 3 are incredibly effective as my centre pieces on my deck stand.

i have recently added a haze machine and the haze holds longer in the air so the laser beams and patterns are more enhanced, so if you got or getting a laser consider getting a haze machine for the lasting effect.

Is it bright enough though?