Dj's United

Which Arriba Case For 2 X Adj Par 64 Led?

Hi guys,

Ive just ordered 2 American DJ Par 64 LED's which should be delivered next week!

I was hoping to buy an Arriba case to keep them in, but unfortunately the dealer I bought the lights off does not stock Arriaba cases.

I've called another dealer and they *thought* I would need the Arriba 145 - but that might not be right as the measurements dont seem to add up.

Can anyone advise which Arriba case I would need - something not too big and not to small, with a divider to stop the lamps rubbing together.

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers, Mark.

Celebration Sounds Mobile Disco

www.celebrationsounds.co.uk

mark@celebrationsounds.co.uk

07825 641 090

Thanks Supersound!

Does that mean it would be too big for what I need as I only have the two lights, not four?

Cheers,

Mark

07825 641 090

I rang Terralec and they checked for 2 x 56 LEDJ PAR Cans and they recommended the following:

PADDED EQUIPMENT BAG 480 x 266 x 254mm1 GBP 13.90 GBP 13.90

Which I bought and they fit well - just needs some foam/padding to separate them.

• 2 months later...

Still no luck finding a suitable case for the American DJ LED Par 64's.

I was advsid by Arriba that the AC-115 case fitted, so I ordered two of these, but when they arrived they were much too small so Arriba are goign to swap them for something else - trouble is, I dont think any of thsie cases are a good fit for either 1 or 2 of these lights.

I will have a look at Terralec as recommended, but it looks like their sizes are similar to the Arriba sizes.

Does anyone have any more advise of how to store/carry these as I dont want them to end up scratched etc. At the moment, I am taking them loose wrapped up in a towel - which works well, but does not look very professional!

Cheers, Mark

07825 641 090

Hi Mark,

I've got my Arriba bag in front of me. Very rough size is 170mm x 200mm x 110mm

Its easily fitting my 2 ADJ Par64B with filter frames, side by side (with a separator between them to stop them rubbbing.

However, I can't see any marking on it to identify the model!

Mine were purchased from RSD Music (0118 330 0055) along with the Cans.

Hi Mark,

I've got my Arriba bag in front of me. Very rough size is 170mm x 200mm x 110mm

Its easily fitting my 2 ADJ Par64B with filter frames, side by side (with a separator between them to stop them rubbbing.

However, I can't see any marking on it to identify the model!

Mine were purchased from RSD Music (0118 330 0055) along with the Cans.

Thats confusing - my cans are 230x230x310 each :wacko:

I too would like a case for 2 cans and was considering an ABS 6u 19" rack case then line it out myself.

let me know what you find mark - do they fit in the datamoon case? mine is burried as the builders are in so cant get to measure it.

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Arg! That will teach me.. Working at home today, not feeling great and had a phone call from someone trying sell me advertising....

Ok.. my bag is;

430mm x 470mm x 260mm (all very appox)

Not sure where my other numbers came from...

Piccys;

Edited by vokf

Hi Jason,

Fantastic, that looks like what I need! I've had a look on Arriba's website and the closest match to the sizes you quote is the AC-145 so I will see if they will swap the unwated AC-115s for one of these.

Thanks again,

Mark

07825 641 090

Jason, did your case come with that divider part in the middle, or did you add that? If you added it, what did you use?

I called the number you advised and they recommended the AC-145 however the lights seem slightly bigger than the quoted measurements, but I guess tere will be a bit of give!

Cheers, Mark.

07825 641 090

Hi Mark,

yes- it actually comes with 2 dividers.

I wouldn't trust my measurements! lol However, they are certainly not a tight-fit - the cans drop in easily.

Dave (RSD) is a pretty good guy- and offers good deals if you become a member on his site. My Par64s were £80ea and this still can't be beaten online. I think if he gets a large order, he over-stocks to get a better price.

I have a smaller bag for the Par38s, and this fits 4 cans (but admittedly are a bit tight!)

Jason