Dj's United

Xanadu Cover By Sharlene Spiteri

Doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.Her voice just sounds like Olivier Newton John to me.

The new Goldfrapp album is out soon.Rocket is good track

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

Doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.Her voice just sounds like Olivier Newton John to me.

The new Goldfrapp album is out soon.Rocket is good track

Each to their own! Yeah Goldfrapps quality.

downloaded Xanadu yesterday to take a listen to the track. I thought Sharlene Spiteri's vocals were pretty good but the track was missing the magic of ELO' backing. Considering the original track must be about 30 year ago it makes you realise how good ELO were (and how underated they have been since).

downloaded Xanadu yesterday to take a listen to the track.

Having just read that bit of your post prompts me to ask does anybody use Spotify to preview tracks.

Unlike iTunes and the others where you can only listen to 30 secs,on Spotify you can listen to the whole track,which means you don't have to buy it just to listen to it.

It isn't to my mind as good as iTunes but it's getting there.

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

I have spotify (the free version) as i got an invite from a friend and use it to preview tunes.

I've had spotify since it was err in Beta, its pretty good, although annoyed me a few times iwth 4 adverts in a row a couple of times. :dammit:

Although atm I'm listening to chart stuff most of the time it seems... http://www.last.fm/user/davidistesting

(yes my profile / listening habits are a bit shameful) :)

Cheers

David

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]