Dj's United

Behringer Vmx 1000 Pro Mixer

I have been using one for a few years now.

I have a sticking que button on one channel,there seems to be hardly any latitude on the main volume on my radio mic and I havent got the auto fade to work on the mic.

Otherwise I guess its like most mixers-it does it's job.

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

I can't comment on the mixer but I think a lot of Behringer gear is pretty good stuff. I've got a Behringer CX2310 active crossover which I have found to be excellent.

I've also heard many people comment on the high quality of some their amps such as the ep2500.

I think they are worth a punt myself, they seem to have picked their game up quite a bit recently.

Craig

Dance Sounds Disco

http://www.discosheffield.co.uk

The VMX 1000 pro mixer looks fantastic value.

Can anyone give me good or bad reports on Behringer gear?

Rob

I owned one for a few days, it was the worst sounding mixer I have ever used, it arrived on Tuesday and was sold on eBay by Sunday.

New Site Clouds Disco

I bought (used) the one that looks similar to the Pioneer DJM600.

Terribly loose sliders, not very good sound. I sold it on shortly after.

If you're interested I have a lightly used Citronic CDM 8:4 for sale, boxed with user manual! :D

I bought (used) the one that looks similar to the Pioneer DJM600.

Terribly loose sliders, not very good sound. I sold it on shortly after.

I have a DJX700, which I picked up s/h.... as you say, feels a bit loose in the slider department... sounded "ok", but not practical as wasnt rackmounted (also channel 3 buggered up not long after I bought it).

Have considered the VMX1000 before, but I've heard bad comments about the sound quality. One of the pros is the recessed connectors, so you can actually rack mount something right above it, which is something my mixer doesn'tt :damn:

However, I've got a DSP8024 which is still going strong.. and probably 8-9 years old now... (And I've also seen this installed in one theatre with much more expensive audio/lighting equipment!).

Cheers,

Edited by gadget

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]