Dj's United

Busier Laser Required

Hi all

I bought the excellent KAM 3D laser last year, which I am really pleased with particularly for weddings.

I am looking for something a little more busy for party discos.

Any recommendations?

Hi all

I bought the excellent KAM 3D laser last year, which I am really pleased with particularly for weddings.

I am looking for something a little more busy for party discos.

Any recommendations?

Norfolk, I'm going through exactly the same process at the moment and am considering the Kam TRI140 F-SCAN

http://www.kam.co.uk/index.php?action=prod...;product_id=295

They are available at £229 at many places which is about my budget, not sure what yours it, as the possiblities are endless with lasers ...

If you like the look of it can you buy one and let me know how you get on! lol :joe: :joe: :joe:

----------------------------

Thanks ... Dave

Wired For Sound Discos

Norfolk, I'm going through exactly the same process at the moment and am considering the Kam TRI140 F-SCAN

http://www.kam.co.uk/index.php?action=prod...;product_id=295

They are available at £229 at many places which is about my budget, not sure what yours it, as the possiblities are endless with lasers ...

If you like the look of it can you buy one and let me know how you get on! lol :joe: :joe: :joe:

Dave, thanks for this, I will give it a look.

Rob

Hi guys, right serious question about lasers, how do you get away with using them at weddings? I have one which I use for younger parties just a small Equinox one and don't get me wrong it looks great with smoke.

But I would have thought smoke isn't allowed at weddings? Personally I wouldn't use a smoke machine at weddings as I think it looks a bit tacky maybe a hazer.

If it works lazers at weddings i'm well up for using it but most venues I go to dont allow smoke anymore.

Stephen Owens Entertainments

Office: 01704 897078

Mobile: 0782 8270 854

Web: www.stephen-owens.co.uk

Email: Monkey-business-disco@hotmail.co.uk

Hi guys, right serious question about lasers, how do you get away with using them at weddings? I have one which I use for younger parties just a small Equinox one and don't get me wrong it looks great with smoke.

But I would have thought smoke isn't allowed at weddings? Personally I wouldn't use a smoke machine at weddings as I think it looks a bit tacky maybe a hazer.

If it works lazers at weddings i'm well up for using it but most venues I go to dont allow smoke anymore.

The KAM 3D star cluster laser is ideal for weddings. You don't need fog with this although it does look better if you use fog.

The KAM 3D star cluster laser is ideal for weddings. You don't need fog with this although it does look better if you use fog.

I agree. I have one too and point it away from the dance floor and into the main dining area/upwards.

Evereyone's covered in coloured dots and it looks quite good on the informal wedding pictures.

:joe: