Dj's United

Any one experienced with Virtual DJ 5 and the RMX controller?

Now that I've downloaded enough legal tracks for a nights work, can this type of software only play tracks manually, or is there a playlist / auto play mode?

Not used VDJ for a while Dan, but the right-hand pane can be used as a playlist. There is an automode (mixes better than me lol).

The shortcut is CTRL+Space (or the icon looks like a thunderbolt)

From memory, there are a few mix modes - fade and/or beat matching. I think I used to use simple fade (for background music).

Let me know if you still need a hand,

Jas

it may not be an issue for you but the previous versions of virtual dj were not without their problems. crash while searching was a biggie for me and hapened too often.

that aside its so simple to use and the automix can be set to range from intelligent....Intelligent and Dj not two words often used 1 sentence... (auto beat match) remove intro/outro to just simply play a selection in order.

not sure about your controller, what is it? you may need to download a patch or something.

One remarkable quirk is it works better with an acme miracled sat nearby...cough cough...

Edited by MintyDave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk