Dj's United

only normaly do childrens parties but took the plunge and done my first adults disco and had a full dance floor all night so im must of done something right

feels good doesn't it, not that i know :D

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Congratulations!

Tell us a bit more about it! What did you play, what was the occasion?

Got any pictures?

Jason

Yeah, tell everyone everything that you did, so that they can all tell you what you did wrong, and tell you how you (they) should do it right!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, tell everyone everything that you did, so that they can all tell you what you did wrong, and tell you how you (they) should do it right!!!!!!!!!!

Had a bad night Wayne?

That's not the reason why I asked - I know how much I was buzzing after my 1st gig, and thought he'd want to share his.

My contrats were sincere, but if someone doens't want to share - I understand.

If there are any problems with gigs - we're all here for support and to say " :crap: happens!"

Nope, aint been anywhere, so cant have had a bad night.

Lets just say that I am getting very hacked off with people on this forum. Thats all im going to say!!!!!!!!!!

Think I will air my views elsewhere, where they are more accomodating!!!!!!

Well, I hope that I ever upset anyone here - they'll feel able to PM or call me (phone numbers on my website, listed on my signature).

We all encounter differences of opinion in life, and forums are just the same. I don't recall any recent problems, but please PM a section leader or Admin if you feel someone has broke the forum rules, or otherwise stepped out of line.

Otherwise, sorry to see you go!

Edited by vokf

Oh well, no skin off my nose. Not like anyone was ever bothered on here. I think the term "if your face fits" should be the motto of majority of the members on this forum, because thats certainly how it felt!!!!!

Wayne,this forum is no different to any other forum or community.You will always get someone who'se head is stuck firmly up their own ****,the know it all's,my gear is better than your gear,been there done that.

You know what I mean.There is always someone who thinks they are bigger,better and worth more than every one else.

Just ignore it.Believe me there are some on here who do care,are genuinely interested and do want to help.If you have an opinion about anything,voice it,stand by your convictions and :cense: the rest of them.

Sift thro all the advice,opinions and info,discard the dross and get on with doing what you enjoy,dj'ing.

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

All the forums that I frequent as do many other members of this forum are much the same.

There is in life many opinions from different people with different styles this is what makes a forum work IMO.

Forums are a great place to share you experiences to help both newbies and experienced DJ's move forward and learn from other peoples good / bad experiences.

In With VKOF

Well, I hope that I ever upset anyone here - they'll feel able to PM or call me.

We all encounter differences of opinion in life, and forums are just the same. I don't recall any recent problems, but please PM a section leader or Admin if you feel someone has broke the forum rules, or otherwise stepped out of line.

Otherwise, sorry to see you go!

only normaly do childrens parties but took the plunge and done my first adults disco and had a full dance floor all night so im must of done something right

Back on topic

It gives such a good feeling when thinks fall into place with the first adult function, would love to see the play list.

:good:

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.