Dj's United

Weekend 23 -25 April 2010

Well for me Friday Wedding set up

Saturday Wedding

Sunday The Big One .......London Marathon for me ..........

Edited by Raymilkybarkid

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Sunday The Big One .......London Marathon for me ..........

So thats the big secret gig...or are you donning the running shoes

Saturday - 30th Birthday for me

Song to play

Spencer Davis group - Keep on running - to support all those charity supporting heroes

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Kids & Client Meet on Sunday for another May wedding..

Got some paperwork, but otherwise need to chill.

Local pub wanted a show tonight as its St. Georges Day!. So said i'd give it a blast!. Only ever drunk in there before so will see how it goes.

And an 18th b/day tomorrrow at a usual venue.

All good stuff!

Local pub wanted a show tonight as its St. Georges Day!. So said i'd give it a blast!. Only ever drunk in there before so will see how it goes.

And an 18th b/day tomorrrow at a usual venue.

All good stuff!

the term Black Eye Friday springs to mind, its all work for us and for the pubs its all about getting people in the door.

Have agood one!

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

the term Black Eye Friday springs to mind, its all work for us and for the pubs its all about getting people in the door.

Have agood one!

Must admit........helps being a drayman and having "access" to an awful lot of potential venues!.

Must admit........helps being a drayman and having "access" to an awful lot of potential venues!.

Nice!

My ex business partner was a contract floor fitter and got round a few pubs too, it started us off.

Nothing for me :damn:

Not good Rob, however it leaves you loads of time to tell us all about them there RCF's

Update - im going to the pub and intend on drinking beer until my speech becomes slurred and the road wobbles!

So thats the big secret gig...or are you donning the running shoes

Saturday - 30th Birthday for me

Song to play

Spencer Davis group - Keep on running - to support all those charity supporting heroes

I will be at the halfway (13 Miles) point entertaining the runners and spectators.

Going to be a long day have to be on site at 0645 and am unable to leave until 7pm.

I have stocked up on the Vocalzones to aid the voice for the day.

I will post some photos later in the week.

Have a good weekend

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Friday - New bar residency (my 1st night) - double the usual takings for a Friday so everyone was very happy

Saturday - off

Sunday - city centre bar for "Carnage UK" student pub crawl - going to be messy.