Dj's United

:welcome: aboard look forward to reading your input with your wealth of experience.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Hi Graham and a belated welcome. Would be very interested in your views on how the industry has changed over the last 35 years - you never had lady gaga back then eh - lucky burger. I bet you have a few tales to tell.

Also we are holidaying in North Devon in Aug and i may need some friendly local advice.

Best wishes

Dave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Hi thanks for the Welcome,re retro thats me still in the 80s and earlier.

Thats sort of me 70's & 80's .....living the dream after 27 years one in the blood you cant get it out(DJing that is)

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Hi Graham and a belated welcome. Would be very interested in your views on how the industry has changed over the last 35 years - you never had lady gaga back then eh - lucky burger. I bet you have a few tales to tell.

Also we are holidaying in North Devon in Aug and i may need some friendly local advice.

Best wishes

Dave

Hi Dave

main differences for me the gears got lighter ,as i play mainly in hotels now the age groups still the same ie60, to 90s mainly but it seemed a lot easier back then to get people to enjoy themselves and let their hair down mayby they had more disposable income then and drank a little more,or it could be the music maby not enough new buble gum all age type party music being produced now.