Dj's United

Hello all

Just thought i'd say hello. I've owned a children's party business for a number of years, organising parties from our venue, i'm curently branching out to do a mobile disco for children's parties in hall etc. Just on here for some advise.

Many thanks in advance, looks like an excellent form already

Cheers :D

Hi ladybugs

Welcome to the forum. I think you may have some very useful info to share with us, you being in the market for the younger ones. I do childrent parties with a local facepainter and we do a pretty good show but im always on the lookout for ways to develop what we do.

My own children are 14 and 12 and i have to say im a bit out of touch with whats hot and whats not with the younger ones.

Again welcome aboard.

Best wishes

Dave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Hello Ladybug!

Welcome to DJU!

I do the odd childrens party - normally 10-13yrs. Normally 2 or 2 1/2hrs Saturday afternoon. Usually good fun, and fairly easy money (and a bit of exercise! lol)

Not sure if I'd want to do lots of them, but its a nice change every few months...

Jason

:welcome: to the forum

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

• 2 weeks later...

:welcome: Ladybug.

I do a few kids parties here and there

(or parties with loads of kids to keep amused :scared: )

Any tips on games to a varied age range - say 5 -13

would be most welcome!

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Cheers

Kev

Roadies Disco