Dj's United

connecting poles are usually 35 mm dia.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Hi Guys,,help me out, does any one know what size diameter pole the W Audio PSR 15A Powered Speaker takes? i have looke devery where and can not find the answer

thanks

martin

I have seen smaller fittings on small lightweight passive cabs but as rmbk has said 35mm is the standard speaker stand dimension and i cant see a unit as heavy as your cabs having anything different

Dave

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

hi, well i got the speaker stands today, put the speakers on them and they fitted great,,,,,then i tried to take them of and the speaker was well and truly stuck, i ended up turning the speaker upside down and twisting the pole of, has any one got any tips on making things a bit easier to get the pole of the speaker?

regrads

martin

They will become easier to remove with time but you could try a bit of vasaline or remove some of the paint from the pole.

Were they 35mm?

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.