Dj's United

Little Cabs For Little Venues... ?

Well best £899 I have spent on kit. Got it Thursday and have done two school disco's an Adult party and a Radio outside broadcast.

It is fantastic any one thinking about a small speaker this is for you it is so light I can carry the bass unit the pole and my laptop into the venue all in one go. You could potentially plug your laptop into the inbuilt mixer and your mic and away you go.

For the OB it was fantastic because of the system we use (Matrix Comrex) we have a slight delay and are sometimes plagued by howl round so we have to have the PA quite low when on air. With this one L1 Compact we had loads of level very clear sound and zero howl round.

The L1 is for my wife to use as it is light and compact lol but I now want one of my own lol.

Any way if you can possibly stretch the budget do not hesitate if you want hifi sound in a small unit that is very portable then this baby is for you.

Nik

Nik, your comments do not surprise me in the least, really glad you are happy with your investment. :D

I would suggest anybody thinking about Bose simply do a search on you tube for 'Bose Compact', especially by Cap capello there are loads of great scenes on there, such as ... Bose Compact. You can also trawl the Bose forum for feedback and great stories.

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.

Nik, your comments do not surprise me in the least, really glad you are happy with your investment. :D

I would suggest anybody thinking about Bose simply do a search on you tube for 'Bose Compact', especially by Cap capello there are loads of great scenes on there, such as ... Bose Compact. You can also trawl the Bose forum for feedback and great stories.

Got a couple of weddings this week end one is upstairs so gonna give it a go on that one will save me three trips up and down some nasty brick built stairs. But so far am 100% impressed.

Nik