Dj's United

Are you attending this year?

I am going on Monday to have a look see whats new....Was disappointed in 2008 and didn't attend last year for the first time in years

watch this space for a report...

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

I forgot all about the PLASA Show, no i've got no intention of going as its long since lost its Mobile DJ roots and i'm not interested in bar fixtures and fittings, security equipment, venue carpets and £20,000 search lights to light up skies. A complete waste of fuel, tube ticket and admission fee IMO.

Events like BPM are starting to serve the Mobile DJ far better.

Let us know how you get on, better still take your camera and snap off a few shots.

I forgot all about the PLASA Show, no i've got no intention of going as its long since lost its Mobile DJ roots and i'm not interested in bar fixtures and fittings, security equipment, venue carpets and £20,000 search lights to light up skies. A complete waste of fuel, tube ticket and admission fee IMO.

Events like BPM are starting to serve the Mobile DJ far better.

Let us know how you get on, better still take your camera and snap off a few shots.

I will post a report and some photos.

I haven't been to BPM as yet but I here that its well woth a visit.

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

• 2 weeks later...

What a Let down, like a couple have said, Very little if nothing for us Mobile DJs

Mainly Big rig & Stage stuff

The only decent stuff I saw was OOVJ (Johnpaul Cheers)

And the new Litestructure Consoles

Apart from that a waste of time

Why cant we have something Like BMP in the London Area......

Music Entertainment covering London & within the M25 Areas

English & Asian Events catered for

www.skydj.co.uk