Dj's United

Chauvet Vue111 Help

Hi all

I have the chauvet vue111 led and for the life of me can not rember the setup number. it is not dmx linked It has 1 to 12 at the back dues anyone now the stand alone set up. As i lent it to a mate and he dues have a tendancy to play with littel things if anyone can help i would be gratfull as at the mo the littel white buttons are all on and i know this is not right . I should know but old age and a twatty mate

Thank boy/gurls

andy

A DJ IS NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS HE'S FOR LIFE

www.bpmdiscos.co.uk

we are here only for the music

Thanks for the none help. I thought this site was here to help djs and not to be sarky and for the comment by superstardeejay. I can not get the website of chauvet up for some reason that's why i asked for help on here which i will not ask for again i asked my local shop thay were more than helpfull than the 2 clowns that replied

djshyboy

www.bpmdiscos.co.uk

I think your out of order djshyboy.

superstardeejay did give you a link to the information you require ..how was he to know you couldn't get the Chauvet web site?

Norfolk replied after the correct information was given praising the light

I do not own that light so wouldnt have know , the percentage of DJ's with that light that come on DJU is bound to be small.

Your reaction In My personal Opinion is rude (and probably comes out of frustration )and the answer was found easily with google.. but i will help you

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9915/helpdj.jpg

Edited by Robster
Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

Thanks that was all are asked for. Some reason i can not get on the site. I am not a big player in the dj world may have been doing it for 18 yrs and i don't do it for a living so any help big or small i don't but comments at the end of posts

but thanks

www.bpmdiscos.co.uk

To save everyone's time, it might have been considerate to have said in your original post that you had tried the Chauvet website and couldn't access it. I went out of my way for you to find the PDF that I linked to so that you didn't have to.

Help is proffered on this forum purely out of enthusiasm for the subject, we are not paid for our time and it is all part of being in a community of like-minded people. Sometimes we ask questions, sometimes we answer them. This is the nature of most online forums.

Edited by superstardeejay