Dj's United

Does anyone use the Shadow Dancers clips? http://shadowdancers.tv/

Are they any good?

I'm thinking of getting a few of the DVDs but would like to know if they are worth it or just a plain waste of time.

The clips on the website are pretty unhelpful (if that's even a word)

I see that placing a subscription for 12 issues of Pro Mobile will net me a free copy of one of the dvds, may do that to see if they're worth it or not.

some are quite rude and not pg13 you can see pointy bits if you look carefully (no comments please!) it must have been cold when they filmed these... the cowboy ones with hats whips and chaps are a no no and a little too prerogative for some venues..

Having said that for some venues they go down a treat! i did a gig at one venue which had a massive screen at the back of the stage... dancers would get on to the front of the stage and if there was a large woman dancing i would put on the shadow dancer and they would often say oh i look good on that thinking it was there shadow!!! a comment like oh how did my home video collection get on here usually got a laugh as i switched to another visualization or called up a karaoke singer.

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

Depends on the type of function you intend to display them at really. Myself, only used for a couple of private functions.

I use Shadow Dancers quite a lot. I only use the Family Friendly Volume at family functions, but use the nude shadow dancers in pubs, clubs & bars or at non-family adult functions. The Shadow Dancer DVD's are excellent. I have bought Vols 1,2, 6 and Family Friendly.

My main question about them is...

If I rip the disc(s) to my external hard drive as *.VOB files and use the clipbank in VDJ to display them when a music video isn't on the screens... Will they actually dance in time to the music if I choose to beat-sync the clips?