Dj's United

Market Research Questionnaire

Good Afternoon

I am currently working on a Market Research Questionnaire to pass out to people. I will be using friends and family to get friends and colleagues to complete these questionnaires, and I will be using Social Networking websites so should be able to get a hundred or so :wacko: questionnaires completed (fingers Crossed).

Just trying to figure out questions to ask people and would appreciate feedback as to what questions to ask.

So far the form with be name, age, address, contact no.

How many events have you been to in the past 2 years, that have involved a mobile DJ?

Are you planning on booking a Mobile DJ for an event within the next 2 years?

What would appeal to you when booking a mobile DJ?

What equipment would you expect a Mobile DJ to provide?

How much would you be prepared to pay for a proffessional mobile DJ, carrying the equipment you have specified above?

Dont know if these questions are incredibly relevant so would appreciate feedback and more ideas for questions. I will make these questions multiple choice for ease of use.

Good Afternoon

I am currently working on a Market Research Questionnaire to pass out to people. I will be using friends and family to get friends and colleagues to complete these questionnaires, and I will be using Social Networking websites so should be able to get a hundred or so :wacko: questionnaires completed (fingers Crossed).

Just trying to figure out questions to ask people and would appreciate feedback as to what questions to ask.

So far the form with be name, age, address, contact no.

How many events have you been to in the past 2 years, that have involved a mobile DJ?

Are you planning on booking a Mobile DJ for an event within the next 2 years?

What would appeal to you when booking a mobile DJ?

What equipment would you expect a Mobile DJ to provide?

How much would you be prepared to pay for a proffessional mobile DJ, carrying the equipment you have specified above?

Dont know if these questions are incredibly relevant so would appreciate feedback and more ideas for questions. I will make these questions multiple choice for ease of use.

You should make the answers multiple choice (oops just noticed that's what youre going to do) . It's more likely to get a response, Why not put the questionnaire online too sending them a link. There are plenty of free websites offering this I believe. Ask them what genre of music they like and maybe what aspects of previous MDJ experiences they have enjoyed.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/

:joe:

Edited by Teez