Dj's United

Getting A Printout From Numark Librarian

Unless I'm mistaken I believe I once read something to the effect that is possible to get a printout of tracks from a hard drive on which Numark librarian has been run (or was it Mixmeister?). Trouble is I can't remember where I saw it.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Unless I'm mistaken I believe I once read something to the effect that is possible to get a printout of tracks from a hard drive on which Numark librarian has been run (or was it Mixmeister?). Trouble is I can't remember where I saw it.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Hi Steve,

NuMark Librarian uses SQLite3 as its database engine - so all files/bpm etc are stores inside basic files.

I created some basic scripts to export the Database file into CSV for use with DJEP. (and previously my own AJAX music search)

This works well, and its basically a matter of double-clicking a single file and this will create the .csv file.

You can then open this is a spreadsheet problem (Excell or OpenOffice) style and print (or export to PDF)

If you're interested, I'll be happy to .zip up the files and send them over. My code works on a DDS, but I'm not sure if the fields used on the D2 (that you're using?).

If you send your "database" file (inside the .library folder on the drive), I can check all is ok first.

Contact details are on my website below;

Jason