Dj's United

Fireworks Music

Hi guys,

Our local pub is having a Guy Fawkes party, with kiddie rides, bbq, hog roast, outside bar etc. It is being really well advertised and they are hoping for 500+ people coming.

There is no room for a proper "disco" as they hope the bar will be packed anyway, but I have been asked to set up my speakers either out the windows or outside to provide background music at the start of the evening, and music while they light the fireworks.

I dont think they mind what music I play, but was thinking general party type music at the start of the evening, but I am not 100% sure what to play while they are actually lighting the fireworks. I think it should be something dramatic, possibly classical - does anyone have any ideas what I could play?

It sounds like it is going to be a great night, and as this is only my second ever gig at the pub (haloween is the first) I want it to go well, as I would love tyo make it my regular venue!

Thanks in advance, Mark.

Celebration Sounds Mobile Disco

www.celebrationsounds.co.uk

mark@celebrationsounds.co.uk

07825 641 090

Thanks guys, some really good ideas!

I will have to have a look on Youtube etc to listen to a few, then try and find where I can buy them!

Cheers, Mark

Celebration Sounds Mobile Disco

www.celebrationsounds.co.uk

mark@celebrationsounds.co.uk

07825 641 090

Hi guys,

Our local pub is having a Guy Fawkes party, with kiddie rides, bbq, hog roast, outside bar etc. It is being really well advertised and they are hoping for 500+ people coming.

There is no room for a proper "disco" as they hope the bar will be packed anyway, but I have been asked to set up my speakers either out the windows or outside to provide background music at the start of the evening, and music while they light the fireworks.

I dont think they mind what music I play, but was thinking general party type music at the start of the evening, but I am not 100% sure what to play while they are actually lighting the fireworks. I think it should be something dramatic, possibly classical - does anyone have any ideas what I could play?

It sounds like it is going to be a great night, and as this is only my second ever gig at the pub (haloween is the first) I want it to go well, as I would love tyo make it my regular venue!

Thanks in advance, Mark.

Hi Mark,

i have done fireworks to music for about 18 years and find that jean michel jarre oxygen goes down well plus phill collins in the air tonight, pink floyd tracks from darkside of the moon,

axel f from beverly hills cops, darude sandstorm, faithless insomnia, plus a track called popcorn,

hope these help a little

david

David M. djdavid@digitaldiscoservices.com

Ben Liebrand - Eve of the War (war of the worlds)

Edited by Raymilkybarkid

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.