Dj's United

I need a USB controller for a gig I do once a month in a nightclub with installed gear, I have been using my DJIO soundcard but I just can't get used to DJ'ing without a controller,especially since I am doing video as well so I need to change the video output along with the sound, by stopping the track I am fading out. I'm looking at the Numark Totalcontrol or Mixtrack or Hercules MP3 E2, these are all budget I know, but i won't be doing anything fancy, I'll only really be using it as a play / stop button,as trying to do it with the mouse is cracking me up. Like I said this is a monthly gig so no way I'm spending any more than this. Anybody got any experience with any /all of these, somebody told me the mixtrack is excellent for the money so I guess I'm leaning towards that at the moment, any other suggestions are very welcome too, as I said I already have an external soundcard so I don't need a controller with a built in one, I would love an RMX but can't justify the spend for something I'll only be using a handful of times in the year. Thanks,Mike

EDIT: BTW if anybody has one for sale in good working order please PM me.

Edited by DJMickeyk

www.tipperarypartydj.com

Does the s/w you currently use not have keyboard shortcuts to play/cue etc?

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]

Does the s/w you currently use not have keyboard shortcuts to play/cue etc?

I don't know, I'm using VDJ, I presume it does I suppose I could try that first good idea thanks

www.tipperarypartydj.com