Dj's United

New Dj From Ireland!

Hi everyone, Joined this here last week to get some more info about dj-ing as i am only just getting into it!

My name is paul, im 21 and from tipperary in ireland.. been big into music for years, always had a huge collection of cds and music on my computer and have always been into LOUD music, be it speakers around my house or else big sound systems in my cars!

I thought the next logical step was to get into dj-ing, so i took out a loan last week and im going buying some gear! looking forward to gettting good tips from dj's with years of experience on year, and get info on the best gear to buy! :)

:welcome: to the forum

Professional DJ Since 1983 - Having worked in Clubs, Pubs, Mobile and Radio in the UK and Europe

29 Years Experience and still learning.

Hi everyone, Joined this here last week to get some more info about dj-ing as i am only just getting into it!

My name is paul, im 21 and from tipperary in ireland.. been big into music for years, always had a huge collection of cds and music on my computer and have always been into LOUD music, be it speakers around my house or else big sound systems in my cars!

I thought the next logical step was to get into dj-ing, so i took out a loan last week and im going buying some gear! looking forward to gettting good tips from dj's with years of experience on year, and get info on the best gear to buy! :)

Hey Paul, I'm Mike based in Kerry not a million miles from ya. My site is www.dingledjs.com and my mobile number is on it gimme a shout if you ever need help with anything and welcome to the forum I have found it a great place for advice .

www.tipperarypartydj.com

• 4 weeks later...