Dj's United

Hi guys. Well, I've talked about selling my gear before and, like most of you, find parting to be so very hard. It's like giving up a little piece of yourself I guess - it's the one thing that makes us so very different from everyone else. But the time has come where it is getting silly - I made the decision to quit over a year ago but have only sold my Martin EFX since. Seeing as we have decided to buy a house down here, in sunny Bournemouth, I need to raise as much cash for a deposit as possible. Therefore, all my gear has to go - even though it hurts!

Bose Speakers

2 x L1 Model I

4 x B1 Bass Module

2 x R1 Remote

Complete with original cables, bags and covers.

More Info...

1 x Denon DN-D4500

1 x Denon DN-X900

1 x Numark KMX01 (mixer/twin CD) including Numark CDMIX flight case.

1 x Martin Freekie Controller

1 x Spektronic Broken Swing The best light I have ever owned!! It's about halfway down the page.

1 x S&H DJ Booth & LED Starcloth

2 x Powerdrive 330 Winch Stands with a number of accessories (truss mounts, stand tops and T-Bars).

1 x 1.2m Ultimax DJ-Stand with front cover and other accessories.

1 x Road Ready Main Console Case

1 x Denon DN-HP1000 Headphones

1 x Kam Dual UHF Radio Mic's Rack mounted. Not sure if it is the KWM1920 or KWM1930; will amend when I find out.

1 x Shure SM 58 wired

1 x Shure SM48 wired

I have other items, too - laptops, OtsDJ software, LED lights, Laser lights, cables, cases, external sound cards, etc. I'll get around to them after I've sorted the above.

Most of the items are less than three years old and have been used less than a dozen times. All gear has been stored in a heated spare room in my house. A lot of the gear will come in its original box complete with original instructions, etc.

I will start the process of photographing these items and uploading them onto eBay this week. If anyone is interested in anything then please save me the time and trouble and make me a sensible offer by PM ASAP.

Thanks guys

Rich

[insert quirky comment]