Dj's United

Martin Mach Tx 112

just bought off flea bay.. for wait for it ..46.00 a pair of Martin Mach TX112 speakers , havent picked them up yet but for under £50 i am not holding my breath. The spec looks not bad for a 12" speaker , will need tidying up but i will then stick them in the shed as a "just in case" fourth set of back ups. I buy this sort of stuff just in case , may get used as a pair of back ground music speakers in a pub i know.

I know martin lighting don't make these any more and i have the pdf of them from there web site

anyone used these or heard them ..thoughts?

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

just bought off flea bay.. for wait for it ..46.00 a pair of Martin Mach TX112 speakers , havent picked them up yet but for under £50 i am not holding my breath. The spec looks not bad for a 12" speaker , will need tidying up but i will then stick them in the shed as a "just in case" fourth set of back ups. I buy this sort of stuff just in case , may get used as a pair of back ground music speakers in a pub i know.

I know martin lighting don't make these any more and i have the pdf of them from there web site

anyone used these or heard them ..thoughts?

Are these the ones that can also be used as wedge monitors? TX112 MK2. If so, I used some as band foldback before, found them rather harsh, requiring some processing. Mind you, I found that with most Martin Mach.

But at that price, you can't fault them... ideal as backup.

picked them up today ..they need the metal corner protectors taking off stripping and re painting and the grills but sound wise they are much better than i thought they would be .. whipped out the bass driver to have a look inside the driver is quite substantial and the horn is very good and made of metal not plastic the crossover is very well made and neat ..over all a great buy for less than £50.00!

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26