Dj's United

Denon Mc6000 - Anyone Tried It Yet?

Hello lovely people!

I am seriously thinking of buying the Denon MC-6000 after being really let down by the VMS4 by american audio.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet?

Would be interested in knowing what the mic input quality is like, along with the general feel of it.

Also am interested in whether its more suited to virtual dj or traktor as i currently use traktor pro.

It says it has a video mix feature - i would love to be able to control audio and video with such a device - does Virtual djs karaoke feature work well or is it a gimmick? Would be interested to hear of anyone using VDJ for karaoke - how reliable is it etc?

Cheers guys n keep the tunes pumpin!

All Anthems Disco - Mobile Disco / DJ Hire - Cornwall

• 1 year later...

Hello lovely people!

I am seriously thinking of buying the Denon MC-6000 after being really let down by the VMS4 by american audio.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet?

Would be interested in knowing what the mic input quality is like, along with the general feel of it.

Also am interested in whether its more suited to virtual dj or traktor as i currently use traktor pro.

It says it has a video mix feature - i would love to be able to control audio and video with such a device - does Virtual djs karaoke feature work well or is it a gimmick? Would be interested to hear of anyone using VDJ for karaoke - how reliable is it etc?

Cheers guys n keep the tunes pumpin!

I bought one just after x mas 12 best bit of kit I ever bought The built in soundcard is awsome,prior to this I was using gigaport hd .Denon knocks the socks of it The only let down is the mic input.advanced beyond second or third dot on VC you get a lot of feedback 9 ( the problem with low impedance high gain mics ) I bought a shure a15as mic attenuator boys oh boys did that make a differance the VC can now be advanced to 12 o clock and the claritey is excellent I now have the complete package.My mic is a Beta 58 I hope to change to a condenser mic soon. Hope this helps