Dj's United

Rcf Art Speaker Covers...

A question for RCF users...

Do you use covers when transporting your speakers?

And if so, do you use RCF's own brand of covers?

The reason I ask is that - based purely on the imagery I've seen on the net - RCF's own speaker covers look very thin; to the point that it looks like they wouldn't really protect the speakers against typical road use.

If anyone has any feedback on whether or not the RCF covers are worth the investment, it would be of great help. I have a brand new pair of RCF412A's, and if an extra £120 is what it takes to keep them looking that way then I'll go with it.

Cheers in advance,

D.

connie on e-bay

Connie Shultz in the USA makes custom covers with no zips which are padded, she sells on e-bay, i just got a set of covers for 2x Mache 450's and a sub. Nice people to deal with.

see YouTube

youtube

Edited by Swingcats

Good Rockin Daddy (Chris)

www.swingcats.co.uk

Music to dance to from 1930's to NOW! Shake your rude box.

Yeovil Somerset 0845 094 3757

I got covers for my EVs from Bacsew, they have a website and trade on e-bay and do covers for all sorts of speakers etc including RCF. Mine are very well made, well padded, waterproof and cost £50 per pair + p&p, very pleased with them. Thin EV covers would have cost £80 each!

I got covers for my EVs from Bacsew, they have a website and trade on e-bay and do covers for all sorts of speakers etc including RCF. Mine are very well made, well padded, waterproof and cost £50 per pair + p&p, very pleased with them. Thin EV covers would have cost £80 each!

Sounds pretty reasonable! Found their website; do you have a link to their ebay shop?

Sounds pretty reasonable! Found their website; do you have a link to their ebay shop?

Here it is http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BACSEW

The RCF covers weren't on their store when i enquired about them but they sent me an e-mail and they do sell them (i nearly got some RCFs but went with EV in the end).