Dj's United

hello People

Im involved with a bunch of companies and we are organising a wedding fair as a collective group in Epsom area of surrey. We are looking to have about 20 companies to each put in for an equal share. There will only be 1 of each trade to give you maximum exposure unless of course you wanted more than 1.Each trade gets a choice of how many others there will be so its all fair.

Doing jobs over the last 6 months ive spoken to other people and the only ones that seem to be having a good time in the recession are companies doing weddings which is the reason im getting involved.Big wedding fairs charge from £200 for a small table and the prices go in excess of £400 for a larger pitch. We are all looking at putting in £100 and sharing the space between us and if there is any money over we either get it back or put it towards a second wedding fair.We also get the chance to each have the database of people attending if they want more information sending which, again, large wedding fairs dont give out and keep for themselves.

Im not going in as a DJ as i also work for an events company and i took the offer for them so i cant do both so im in as an events company so the offer is open for a DJ to join us.

If anyones interested let me know as soon as possible please and ill give you all the main details.

Andy