Dj's United

Just picked up a pair of American DJ megabar RC 50's. They are 50cm long as opposed to the original 1m megabar and remote control opperated, nice and bright, work with all the other American DJ wash products (original megabar, led par cans etc)

a nice sturdy steel case, digital menu system thats easy to use. brackets at either end for clamps etc

Downside is they use the same remote (you get one per megabar) why is that a problem you may ask. well if you set them up master slave using the control panel on the back then point the remote to change function they both change from whatever they were doing to the same function. ie one is set as fade the other on slave, when you hit sound active they both change to sound active instead of staying in master slave....doh!

the remote sensor is placed between the led's so i cant just stick a bit of tape over it.

otherwise a great little effect.

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Good little review that.

Where are you planning on mounting them?

Cheers,

David

DJ David Graham

Tel: 01204 537716 / 01942 418415

Email: hello@djgraham.co.uk

FB: http://facebook.com/djdavidgraham

Web: [under construction - it really is coming soon :)]

Good little review that.

Where are you planning on mounting them?

Cheers,

David

never thought of that :wacko:

im thinking of mounting them vertically on either my giraffe stand uprights or below my speakers (cable tied on) or on top of my giraffe overhead. they will also be used for uplighting

may have to do a bit of engineering next week

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk