Dj's United

http://i55.tinypic.com/280la48.jpg

not new technology i know but its the first time i have done it and it just feels wrong

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Very Wrong, However in the business world sometimes you just need a PC based program.

I use a PC mobile Workstation, Quad Core, Twin Hard Drive, Extreme Edition QX9300 and it still freezes!!!! However I am DJing at the moment (PCDJ), Downloading from Rhapsody, Face-booking, and reading this forum, so it’s not all bad. OK Back to work, Usher – DJ’s Got Us Falling in Love

Derek Tarpey

Lake DJ

California

www.LakeDJ.Com

I know it Apple/Windows we should be talking about, but I miss the 240v UK plug I see in the background. Good solid conection, unlike the US 110v I am now using.

Derek Tarpey

Lake DJ

California

www.LakeDJ.Com

There is still some good software as yet uncopied/ adapted for Mac, so I still use winderz via paralells, for MSAccess, although that's about it

If I was better at databases I would convert my bookings/accounting db to Bento/Filemaker, but I'm not, so I shall have to live with Mr Gates brainchild for the moment...

Mac will rule the world, it's just a matter of time

The best DJ between Littlehaven Station and the Rusper Road in Horsham - Probably....

MY disco website CHEAP DJ PLI amongst several others ;-)