Dj's United

last week I was so ill i couldn't make a gig. luck shines down on me at the times... I didn't feel lucky! I was in a lot of pain and was tucked up in bed but I found out last night that last week a guy at the venue got stabbed six times in his legs and a big brawl broke out, so as you can tell I would rather have been in bed feeling sorry for myself rather than dealing with that!

It kicked off again last night when i was back but it was handbags and nothing serious , I do wish people not out for a good time but out for trouble would take up MMA or some other way of releasing pent up anger rather than spoiling others fun nights.

overall though I feel lucky that I missed the nasty brawl...back at that venue Sunday..wish me more luck!

Rob Star Entertainments
Facebook page
landline 0161 265 3421
Mobile: 0777 99 777 26

>

overall though I feel lucky that I missed the nasty brawl...back at that venue Sunday..wish me more luck!

Take care buddy!

Some of the local bars around here seem to have a permanent Police presence outside, but my local is normally fine - but is a small pub.

Jas

For once actually being ill really was a massive stroke of luck! Hope Sunday goes well for you :dukesy:

My local has just closed down once again. Back in the days when people could afford to go out for a sociable drink once or twice a week without taking out a second mortgage it used to be a fantastic pub. The weekends were absolutely packed and were a great night out. But as custom has slowly dropped away so the local druggies and chavs have slowly replaced and frightened away any remaining regulars and 6 different managers in just the last two years.

I hope it stays closed to be perfectly honest.

The only problem is that my new 'local' is a half hour walk or a taxi ride away. Definitely a taxi on the way home! :cheers:

Craig

Dance Sounds Disco

http://www.discosheffield.co.uk