Dj's United

tough question lookin at the numbers. i thinks its going to be down to your ears really

dont dismiss the 712's they produce a lot of thump, bit lighter and a bit less dosh

Richmond Karaoke & Disco - Professional Mobile Disco Service For North Yorkshire - www.rkdisco.co.uk

Have you auditioned them both?, which did YOU prefer?

To be honest, both of these are very expensive products costing well into four figures, far too expensive to let others make the final decision for you. Its always easy to spend somebody elses' money, less risks too :D

My advice is that you wouldn't pay four figures for a car without a test drive in it first, so the same would apply here with these speakers, take the time to listen to both for yourself and see what will work for you the best in the type of gigs and venues which you cover.

tough question lookin at the numbers. i thinks its going to be down to your ears really

dont dismiss the 712's they produce a lot of thump, bit lighter and a bit less dosh

Problem in Ireland is we don't have many DJ stores, there are none where I live and every DJ I know buys their stuff from the UK or Germany and gets them shipped, there is no RCF dealer in the republic that I am aware of although there are some in Northern Ireland so it may be hard to go have a listen. I have also been considering the K12's when I eventually upgrade my system, Ian (sweetie) has them JB and I know he loves them. Both would be great I would imagine. The JBL PRX 600's also caught my eye, phenomenal specs and would be easier to find a dealer here if you want to buy from a bricks and mortar shop, they do 12's and 15's which both have 1000 watt amp modules. They are very pricey though. I use JBL Eon G2's at the moment and they are ok, need a bit of EQ to get them sounding right but perfectly adequate for what I do, they have alot of mileage though so i may look at upgrading in the next while.

Mike

www.tipperarypartydj.com