Dj's United

I've Come To Say 'hello'

Hello one and all,

My name is Monty and I have been DJing for 16 years off and on and 8 years solidly as a small/medium Mobile DJ in North Devon (first 4 years) and now the Herts area.

My DJ style is very much family friendly, pop, party & chart. Anything from 70's through to todays top 40 (except Dappy/N-dubz unless requested) but my own particular music tastes are quite varied. I love Daft Punk, Queen and Blur. Fave songs include Cotton Eye Joe, Two can play that game and Are you gonna go my way.

This is the first forum I have joined and I am looking forward to using your experiance as afterall, working alone I do sometimes wonder if what I am doing is right....

The future for me is hopefully working in pubs & bars with their own setups so I can lock the heavy DJ stuff under the stairs, any advice on making this transition would be welcome.

Thanks - Monty

Welcome :D

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

Welcome :) :welcome:

Email :: info@nrgize-disco.co.uk

Hello one and all,

My name is Monty and I have been DJing for 16 years off and on and 8 years solidly as a small/medium Mobile DJ in North Devon (first 4 years) and now the Herts area.

My DJ style is very much family friendly, pop, party & chart. Anything from 70's through to todays top 40 (except Dappy/N-dubz unless requested) but my own particular music tastes are quite varied. I love Daft Punk, Queen and Blur. Fave songs include Cotton Eye Joe, Two can play that game and Are you gonna go my way.

This is the first forum I have joined and I am looking forward to using your experiance as afterall, working alone I do sometimes wonder if what I am doing is right....

The future for me is hopefully working in pubs & bars with their own setups so I can lock the heavy DJ stuff under the stairs, any advice on making this transition would be welcome.

Thanks - Monty

Hello one and all,

Thanks - Monty :welcome: Greetings Monty

:hurt: I'm still new to this posting lark hence a double up on Montys welcome, I put it down to an age thing with this old DJ lol, I meant to say.....Greetings Monty :D