Dj's United

Primary School Disco

hello there, i am doing my first ever childrens school disco tomorrow and need some help finding the right tracks, i have already got a few but they all have to be clean, with no sexual innuendos because of laws and that. so please guys would really appreciate the help as it is kind of urgent.

thankyou

Well start with charts, obviously try to play the radio stations versions, if its in the charts its on commercial radio so shouldn't be a prob as you can state that . although personally i wouldnt play sex on fire.later play the party dance stuff

I wouldn't worry about what to play, as the kids will be quick enough to tell you! :D

Just use common sense when it comes to song titles, most people know the lyrics to popular songs because they see them on TV and hear them on the radio, and you wouldn't play anything with 'whips and chains excite me' in the lyrics would you?, at least not at this gig.

Always play radio edits of chart songs, look for explicit lyrics warnings on jewel cases and downloads, and spend a few days listening to the radio.

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'

Stick to the Now Music Cd's......all clean on there!

That's definitely the best advice around. It's so hard to listen for the odd 'f' here and there, particularly with the speed some of these rappers go at.