Dj's United

This place hasn't changed much really lol

My name is Chris and I used to post on here when I was 17/18 under the name as dangerman/dangermouse.

That was seven years ago and seems to have gone so fast.

Anyway, what am I doing back?

Well sadly I gave up mobile djing when my dad died a few years ago and since then I have never been behind the decks. I have had a few health issues also but now I am over them I would like to think about starting up again.

I currently hold a full time job but to be honest it doesn't give me the satisfaction that DJing used to, and I enjoyed the challenge so it seems to make sence to get back into it.

I have kept some of the equipment and music from years back but most of it is unusable so I will be pretty much starting from scratch. It's going to take a while to get off the ground but I think I am ready for the challenge.

Anyway that's me.

I look forward to speaking to some of you soon.

Hi Chris,

I'm an 'old' member dating from your era and yes I remember you posting here under your original alias :D

Sorry to hear about your Dad, but i'm glad that things are getting better for you and you've decided to return to the DJ'ing

Hope that you visit often and keep us up to date with how you are getting on

Edited by McCardle

"The voice of the devil is heard in our land"

'War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left, and you wont win this war.'